Total Truck Centers is a national marketing program that helps local truck accessory retailers improve store traffic, increase sales, and set themselves apart from the competition. Our unique tools will:
- Make you an expert on the products you sell.
- Drive local traffic straight to your door.
- Establish you as THE local authority in the truck aftermarket.
Total Truck Centers is your marketing partner. Our unique marketing tools differentiate you from the competition and help you grow your business. Here’s how:
- Custom Websites: Our Digital Marketplace program produces economical websites designed specifically for our local truck accessory retailers. You get a search engine–friendly website with product information, shopping cart functionality, and one-on-one support. We guarantee to have your site live in 15 days from the time we receive your information!
- Custom-Branded Sales Flyers: Five times per year, you receive high-quality, full-color sales flyers that feature a wide array of new and hot products your customers are looking for. These can be printed with your store logo and information to create unique selling pieces.
- Vehicle-Specific Booklets (VSBs): Every year, when new OE platforms are released, you get product “wish books” for Ford, Ram, Chevy/GMC, Toyota, and Jeep. These full-color, 24-page booklets showcase the latest products for those brands. VSBs are a great way to increase add-on sales at your counter.
- Email:Power Web is an email marketing service that helps retailers communicate with their local customers. With Power Web, you get all the tools and resources you need to create and send emails on your own schedule.
- Digital Product Catalog: You get exclusive access to the Digital Showcase, a mobile-optimized online catalog that offers year/make/model search and extensive product information such as installation instructions, videos, and images. It’s the only system like it in the industry!
- Insight App: Offers mobile tools like an exclusive product-pricing calculator, plus information on manufacturer websites, product warranties, contacting warehouses, and much more.
- Member’s Edge: A business-savings program that decreases the costs of commonly purchased products and services such as credit card services, fuel, email marketing, office supplies, uniforms, and more. It’s FREE—just sign up and start saving!
- Driveline Emails: These electronic newsletters provide weekly updates on new products, promotions, and other useful consumer information.
- AAM University: A library of product-training videos that provides you and your sales team with key retail information on specific products, as well as official certification in their installation and use.
- Pulse Emails: Share breaking changes to MAP policies and pricing, as well as other need-to-know trade information.
To become a part of the Total Trucks Centers family, with full access to everything described above (and more!), visit our website or call Program Manager Robin Williams at (423) 282-0211, ext. 214.